Love the concept of making use of social media to reach a huge pool of consumers, but are just not sure how to make this happen? While building social media presence that is vibrant and well-known takes a lot of time and effort, reaching a multitude of highly targeted people on social media can be done using paid advertising on these networks.
Where you might struggle along for months working to create or find an audience, you can get one in minutes from the likes of Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter, and to a smaller degree, Tumblr, Vine, Pinterest and YouTube. Each has a distinct following, and it’s better to plan your ads in conjunction with your target demographics.
What are the advantages of using paid social ads?
There are a number of benefits to using social media advertising. Let’s examine just a few of them.
- Incredible targeting tools – It’s quite simple to target unbelievably small segments of your audience using highly relevant ads.
- Immense audiences – Your message in front of millions of people fast.
- Opportunities for cheap ads – In contrast to Google Adwords, social media ad platforms are usually far less expensive.
- Fast results – Your ads can be up in minutes. Setup and approval times are quite short.
Maximize the performance of paid social ads
- Test relentlessly – Testing helps increase your CTR and reduces costs. Test images, colors, copy and punctuation. Every little thing matters! Merely a single percentage point improvement could tip the balance between success and failure.
- Target carefully – The great thing about social ads is the opportunity to target minutely. Optimize your targeting.
- Tie in a sound content marketing strategy with your social ads – Great content is essential to not only build your audience but also encourage them to follow you, if you don’t wish to pay for an audience that is simply gone once your campaign ends.
- Tracking is vital! – Each one of these platforms offer some sort of tracking, but make sure you’re using the best solution you can. Different platforms may necessitate a different solution.
- Try retargeting – Retargeting works. Yes, it might seem somewhat creepy to have your ads following people around the internet, but numbers don’t lie.
Cheap ads, immense reach and easy implementation. What’s not to like?