1. Sixty-three percent of local businesses said they were going to invest in a mobile-friendly website. Why? Because 80% of internet users browse on their smartphones. If your site is not mobile responsive, then you are not in the game.
Get a mobile-friendly website now!
2. Ninety-three percent of customer buying decisions are influenced by Social Media. Customers trust peer recommendations. Positive comments on Social Media work! You should be connected with your best customers in social media so they can easily recommend you.
Set up your social media accounts now and get active!
3. Active blogs generate 67% more leads! Blog sites are perfect for interacting with your customers on a more personal level. Are you actively blogging?
Start blogging right now!
4. Four times as many potential customers would rather watch a video about your service/product than reading about it. Videos work because they are more interesting and easier to absorb, in addition to being easily shared! How many videos are on your site? Do you have a YouTube Channel?
Get into video marketing now!
5. Thirty percent of small businesses do not bother to measure their return-on-investment (ROI) following their digital marketing campaigns. That’s madness! How do you know if you are doing the right thing?
Contact me at [email protected] and I’ll show you not only how to measure ROI, but to make your digital marketing work to produce ROI in the first place!